Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meeeh,

Soo, today was just another regular day.. get up. get dressed.. go to school. art,math,health english. whoot. Wow am i miss hollywood or what.. no followers. haha. Anyways im not shure what to do anymore. Im starting to lose alot of feelings for my current boyfriend. Im starting to be interested in other guys asweell and i definitly think that is noot fair for him. Usually its the guys that are in this position but not this time.. my current is completely different from most guys. He doesnt look at other girls when im around. I dont even know if he does when im not around. He is the one that always crys and says he doesnt want to lose me when we get into fights and he buys me whatever i want... where not just about sex either. I dont know.. he just does everything right. So what is my problem?! I guess im just getting bored. Its weird for me because i love him half the time and then the other half i dont. I just dont know what to do.. Help? Another pretty crappy thing about life right now is my friend, in the summer ended up having sex with her bestfriends ex and she didnt want anyone to know because she didnt want to get a name and she didnt even know why she did it. Buuuut it got out somehow, and now alot of people are saying its whorish and its just stressing her out. Which means its stressing me out aswell because i know what its like to sort of be in her shoes and i know how to feel and im trying my best to help her aswell, thoughh its getting no where. Eventually it will pass seeing as life goes on but.. i just hate drama. In my opinion. Crap happens, in life you make mistakes. Then you learn from them and it sucks when people give you a hard time along the way. She'll get through it though. I know that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment