Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some of the things ive wrote

Some of my writing ..

Her minds racing as her feet catch up. I have to go, i have to get out. I cant take it anymore. Im scared. What do i do? the pain inflicted on me over the years marks my soul, haunts my memories. The darkness swallows the town as my heartache grows. The blackness under my eyes resembles the blackness of my blood that burns through my veins. I can only take so much for i am only human. Run faster he's coming says my mind but my throbbing legs began to shake and just then gave out. I toppled to the ground. I rolled over so i was lying on my back facing the sjy. There was a full moon. I watched as the faded clouds moved slowly across the sky. What an eerie yet beautiful night it was. Almost too good to be true, and I was right. I felt his cold hand move up and down my spine and then underneith my shirt. I trembled as he rolled me over and pulled me underneith of his body. I was a toy to him. Yet to mr, he was somone i trusted. Or someone i was supposed to be able to trust. I winced through the shocking pain that shot through my body. Not only was he hurting me physically he was hurting me emotionally, but there was nothing i could do now. I was just a child, small and weak and he was a man, muscular and full of strength. He was a man with need, needs that fed off of my body for years now. I just lyed there limp and closed my eyes. I hoped that i could fall asleep because i knoew that this would end sometime,until tommorrow that is. I wake up each and everyday to his face, his wicked lips purse as he kisses my mother on the forehead. When he looks up i just smile, a fake smile that has been painted on my face for 6 years. I dont say a word..

a rhyming couplet -
Upon me my misery lay, in the dark i think of the day, you were once there to hold me tight, shooting stars never shine this bright, then you left against my will, a heart may hurt but memories kill, stupid girl how could you be so numb, now here you lay alone and numb.

Free Verse-
Faded memories replay in my mind like a broked record, his blue eyes gleam in the sunlight as he purses his lips, boom boom; boom boom; my heart thuds as he leans in, i can still feel the softness of his lips pressed to my skin, like a light brush from a feathe setting my nerves on fire but as wild as a cheetah ready to pounce, through my veins burning desire pulses, heating up my skin, just like the way my warm pride does falling from my eyes. I'd give anything to relive those memories i will treasure forever. The world is crashing down around me, like the earth is being violently shaken. Like prey being fed upon by a lion i am being ripped apart. I am broken. But through the darkness i seek a light, the first cut is the deepest but no matter how deep a gash may be. Time shall heal it.

random-
Slowly his cold hand slide down my back to pull my body closer. My heart hammers as his grip locks into an unbreakable hold. I twisted my hands through his hair and pressed my lips to his. I can feel his breath against my cold skin. I let my hands drop so i could wrap them around his neck. I traced his bottem lip with my tongue. As he pulled away he lifted my chin up with his bold hands to stare deep into my eyes. Wow he was gorgous. " i love you" a smile spread across his face as his lips formed the words. The street light lit the pitch black night that layed on top of us. My heart stopped as i whispered " i love you too." More then he would ever know. I reached up and touched his face, brushing my fingers slowly across his cheekbone, while i intwined my other hand in his. He leaned down to kiss my nose and then my lips. I made a face then covered it with my hand."Ew" i grumbled
"dont" he grabbed my hand and pulled it to my side. "You're beautiful." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair then kissed my forehead.

random-
Then she turned to him and said " I dont need you to hold me up anymore. I dont need you to get me through my day. Slowly im finding myself in this mess you've made me. You taken me and shaken me you broke me and soaked me in my lonely tears. I dont need you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment