Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its been a little while since ive last written in here so there is quite a bit to get caught up on. The past week has been really bad for me, so much has went on. Im going to start with on Sunday night. When my mom got back from work me and my bf where in my room and she came in and asked me if i noticed my dad walking around anywhere and i said no.. what are you talking about? She told me for the last couple of hours my dad had been stalking around our house and our street waiting for my mom to come home, and it turned out he was sitting across the road under a tree watching me and my bf walk inside. Scary. He got into a fight with his mom and left.. walked to where i live and waited. He wanted to talk to my mom.. or just come back to his old family. My mom had to get a ride home from her friend and get walked inside. My dad isnt suppost to be within 100 metres of our home.. her work. us and our schools but he broke the restrains. She told me she was going to the police. I got really upset and started to cry, i begged her not to because i knew he would go back to jail for a really long time and i didnt even want him to go to jail the first time, but she told me she shouldent have to be scared in her own house. So she did and i listened to the police drive around my home until they found him. I was really upset and felt super sorry for my boyfriend having to be there through all this. I was so depressed i didnt even move i sat on my bed staring at my feet with tears falling down my face. I listened to my mom give her statement about what happened and the police say he will be charged once more for breaking 3 of his stipulations and then leave. I cryed even more at the thought of my dad not making it through. I dont know how long he will be going to jail this time. Why is he so dumb sometimes it really hurts me. I dont even know what to do anymorre. That whole niight i stayed up and finally fell asleep at 6 a.m. I didnt have to go to school the next day my whole family stayed home. Everyone was upset. Theeen Later on that night i broke up with my boyfriend. We are taking a break. I think i really need to figure out my feelings for him because its so unfair and maybe were ment to be friends? I dont know. I'm just going to see where this takes us. Those were the big downfalls of my week there are alot of other little thingss that have happenend but i would rather not mention some on here. whooof. Well getting more positive im excited for the weekend. Friday im going to the football game and then maybe a party or just going to a friends house. Then saturday im going to hangout in dorchester with a couple of new friends ive met and have a sleepover, yeeey ! Then sunday im going to try one of the practises for indoor field hockey and see if i like it. If i do im going to order a stick and keep going back. There house league season starts in january. Until then its just practising skills. That would be good for me, i want to learn how to deek and drive better. :)

1 comment:

  1. okay, well i just read all of your posts.
    and they really actually got to me, i have tears in my eyes
    i know what it is like to go through things with the father.. i almost got mine taken away also because he beat me and sometimes hurt my little sisters, he just favored me, i also learned recently that he used to beat my mom. and it is tough to go through school everyday with a fake smile plastered on your face.. i do it too. I rarely wake up in the morning in a good mood, because i know that i have to go to school and pretend my hardest to make it seem like in okay.. My boyfriend is in college.. in hamilton to make it worse.. its hard to deal with it sometimes to. especially cause we've been fighting lately.. He is my first love and its been a year now, i also lost my virginity to him. I really feel like i can understand most of things you are going through and im sorry that your going through those things, no one deserves to what so ever!. and i think it means alot that you still love your dad and care about him, because i know if i would have got mine taken away, i wouldnt have been able to deal with it and neither would my family. I have also cut myself alot and have tried to kill myself twice, and had an eating disorder.. which aparently im starting to get back. right now i feel my life is going down hill, but in the back of mind i know it will get better eventually, and as long as you can stay stong also, things will get better for you! Good luck with your boyfriend and such! thanks for letting me read this:)xo

    ReplyDelete