Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reflection

That girl i see, staring back at me in the puddle on the street. Who is she? Black tears from her mascara run down her cheeks from her demon like eyes. Bloodshot and burning. Her hair wet, whipping her face in the wind. I can see the pain slaped across her face, i can see that isolated bubble that perminitly keeps her from everyone else. I can see she feels abnormal. She is alone. Lost in the mess of the life god had given her. Lost in this giant unfair world. Looking up she continues to walk down the street, searching for something she knows, someone she knows.


i dont know what else to write. so thats the ending. fornow.

3 comments:

  1. I really like that you write also, i write all the time
    when im home, i will post some of minee.
    you could read them if youd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..........actually
    did you even know i was going to read this?
    teacher told me to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your an amazing writer.
    I love reading your stuff. :]

    ReplyDelete