Sunday, November 29, 2009

One shot, i'll take it if you let me. One thought, its you thats lying next to me.

HAHAHA.
Like i thought it wass another good weekend i have so much to talk about but im not going to go there. Friday night, i went to oopers house with shortshorts and we all hungout did some girlie stuff caught up and talked about our lives, and got into a whole thing about paranormal activity and so on. The night got pretty intense same with the following morning. Something i wont get over for a longgg time.. people just dont get it. TRIPPEN. Anyways saturday was the best day of the weekend. We all hungout at guitarists house for the night, and PARTIED again. During the time of this, mysoundtrack got a little messed up but ended up connecting to me on a whole new level. We were laying underneith guitarists computer desk and he told me a bunch of things about his past relationships and how hes scared to start one with me because he has been hurt so much before and just doesnt want to be hurt again. He told me about how he had been cheating on or when he gave someone everything he could but they told him it wasnt what they wanted, he asked me if i understood how that felt. I do know how it feels to be hurt and i got into how my exex bf, cheated on me and only kept me around for sex, and he told me that i am a very beautiful girl that deserves to be appriecated, and if he ever found out another guy that would mess with me again he would take care of them. Though violence never solves anything.He said he was a very straight up person and if he only wanted someone around for action he would tell them that and not lead them on the way he is with me, he told me he doesnt ever want to hurt a girl the way he has been hurt. He told me that he really liked me aswell. I dont remember all of it, but we lied there and talked for 3 hours straight. It was so deep and intense i wanted to cry, i could hear the pain in his voice and how much what he was saying ment to him, and the way he was complimenting me and saying things to me just made me feel good and it ment something. The thing that sucked the most was that he was not all there and might not remember it, let alone even mean it. He told me to tell him a random word that he would say the next day to show me he remembered it and ment it. Stupid me could only come up with the word monkey. So early this morning he said monkey, so i was super happy. Today we watched p.s i love you at his house and cuddled and talked about it all over again. Im so far up in the sky right now i just dont know what to do. I still know im just going to take things slow because i really want them to workout.
And oh. another thing that sucks. Guitarist found my blog and told mysoundtrack this was the name i came up for him !!!!!
Why would you do that guitarist. Why? I also think he shouldent complain about the original name i gave him because it could of been like bumhole but its not. So i think he should appreciate that.
Anyways all in all goood weekend.
Semi and PARTYboys party this weekend. YAH. im pumped :D

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaaayy. :D
    whoot whoot, PARTAY! good weekend for sure. :)
    My soundtrack deffinetly needs to take his drank alittle bit more slowly, and maybe not triple it.. haah.

    ReplyDelete