Tuesday, November 17, 2009

todays not a good day.

Not having a good day today. It hurts to think that everything that could of happenend in the past was lie. All those suspiscions I had could of been real. Who knows? When someone promises you they wont do something then turn around and does the exact opposite and you find out, It hurts. When you confront the person about it and they tell you its not true.. when you know it is. It hurts worse. When they continuosly lie to you, going on and on, trying to convince you its not true.. yet you have proof it is. Its stressful. When they blame it on there brother its pathatic. Then when they finally come out with the truth after all that its agravating. Why would you dig a hole that deep?
"I just wanted you to know how I felt" So its my fault now? great. Blame me, if it makes you feel right. When I did something that hurt you I was straight up and truthful about everything I never once lied. As if that was your goal because you had no idea i would find out about this. And if it was, what a great goal. To hurt someone you care about. I hope it was all what you wanted it to be. Congrats.. are you proud now? Do you feel fullfilled? After all that.. I shure hope so. You blew any chance of getting back together. I dont trust you anymore. As for our friendship not to shure where its going to go from here. Maybe in the future I will forgive you.
Sometimes life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment