Friday, November 27, 2009

Look at me im actually like, some pathetic little child whose dying.. for your attention

Soo last night was prettyyy great.
I hungout at guitarists with shortshorts and mysoundtrack. We started out the night with watching twilight and i guess i looked upset so mysoundtrack and i began to wrestle he would try to tickle me or grab my feet(its a phobia of mine) so i would try to hold his hands back and he would try to hold mine to, after we cuddled a little bit, and kissed a little bit... so on. Guitarists family had chinese food for dinner and mysoundtrack had to sing for a chicken ball, so i went upstairs with him to listen to him practise, he sang his song tonight to me and it was really great. He is such a good singer it gave me goosebumps. Guitarists little brother was standing in the room aswell and he looked at him and said, jeez your just standing there all pretty and gorgous its intimadating to me then looked at me.. i wasnt shure if he was refering to me but i giggles anyway. The last great thing of the night was he asked me to come see faberdrive and the newcities concert with him on the 11th, that the girl he was going to go with.. his ex, he told her she couldent come anymore. I felt a little bad at first but then i was super excited to get some time with him and see one of my favourite bands ! YEEY. Things so far are working out great and shortshorts thinks he likes me, but im not to shure :P.
I had a weird dream last night. I almost beat up one of my good friends.. im going to call her albino because she resembles an albino girl, she is quite white.. but it was violent i got really mad at her and started randomly yelling at her because she told her mom i was hiding in her closet.. haha i have no idea why i was there. Then after me and mysoundtrack were in this room, in the JLC waiting to see a band play and he was texting this girl.. at the time i had like a HUGE crush on him to, then i heard him talking outloud what he was saying to the girl and it really hurt he was talking about hooking up with her and liking her and i asked him i thought he was into me and he said "i say the same things to everygirl i want." I felt like i was stabbed in the chest. I felt tears pool up in my eyes but i didnt let them fall i just said oh, and laughed a fake laugh.
This dream was really weird and i dont know what to think but im going to be cautious because i dont want something like that to be true.. though everyone tells me hes not that kind of person. I guess i just havee to get to know him better. On the up side of things, he wrote a poem that i inspired, i read it and really liked it. Its about being strong and always moving forward in life. One of my favourite lines of the whole thing though are : " hand in hand you lead me one step closer to eternal existance, one that embaraces emotion instead of deeming it as a sickness" He is an amazing writer in my opinion.

So tonight will be a pretty good night, after im done babysitting today im going back to my house to meet ooper and shortshorts then we can hopfully get a ride to the millpond tap and grill to see PARTYboy play and stay at oopers house, after her soccer tommorrow then we are going to shortshorts dads. Its going to be a good weekend i hope !

No comments:

Post a Comment