Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I can tare you to peices when my heart is broken.

So last night was a good night for me, i hungout with mysoundtrack till the early am. I got into alot of trouble but it was definitly worth it. We spent most of the night at his place watching movies and kissing :D We cuddled a little bit to. One thing led to the next and the night was practically perfect. The best part was definitly when we were standing up and looking in the window at our reflection and i felt his arms wrap around me, and his head bury into the space between my neck and shoulder. For a few minutes i stood there perfectly still feeling his breath on my neck and his arms slowly drop down to my hips then back up towards my chest. When i got home i got a drink and went to bed. as soon as my head hit my pillow i was out. Today was a lame day i guess, my whole family ended up sleeping in and i missed art again. Math we did nothing but these excersizes. At lunch me and my friend im gunna call her..Ooper. Just sat around talked and listenend to her ipod. Lunch dragged along with third period.. english. All we did was some more review. Then in health class i started on a new project thats due friday. I really need to get started on the good copy for my poster too.
Now im just sitting around thinking. I dislike thinking. In the dark. When im alone, because my thoughts arent always that great. Right now im kind of questioning to whether mysoundtrack is just usuing me for sexual reasons or if his feelings are real.. if he even has feelings, but most people would agree with me he does seeing the conversations we have and the things he tells me, but who knows. I'm just hoping that hes not keeping me around for action because that would really hurt. So im just gunna hangout with him more and then see what happens. I know the signs when a guy wants just action but some a reallly good at hiding it. I just wish i could go and ask straight up but i dont want to seem crazy because we have only been hanging out for a little bit now and i already have feelings - . - Ive always fallen to fast for people but i will try to slow down. Another thing im thinking about is the fact he is a college student he told me he would overlook my age, but i think it would be hard. Like what college student would want to start a relationship with a 15 year old. There i go again jumping to far ahead. I just need to breathe.
I have alot of homework which really sucks, and i have to shower and hopfully catch up on my sleep so im going to have a tight schedule but i can never pull myself away from the computer aha. :]

2 comments:

  1. i yove you KB.
    soooo cute. Give him time, he'll express his feelings through words to your face soon enough ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what comes from this relationship, it's always a rollercoaster of emotions when it's new.

    One thing I've always said is that it's too bad no one ever taps you on the shoulder and says, "Guess what? This is your last EVER 'first kiss'!". You can only ever have the first kiss ONCE, and when you end up with "him" (if there's a him you're looking for...:) forever, you never get the chance to experience that moment again.

    I remember my first kiss with my now-husband like it was yesterday. I wish I had savoured it more, knowing now that it was potentially the last one I would ever have...

    Enjoy. What an exciting time in your life.

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete