Wednesday, December 16, 2009

For healthclass :]

Entry1-> 5 things.

5 things that i am grateful for right now is:
1. My family - though we may be fighting, i am still super glad that i have them around. My family is truley the only people that i know at the moment who understand in some way or is impacted in some way from the past. My mom may not give me the best advice on teenager issues be she always knows what to say to help me get through my day, and i love her hugs. I also love my little sister very much, we may fight like crazy but if something were to happen to her i would be there the whole time to try and help out. I wont be seeing my mom tonight but i think i am going to write her a letter and tell her how much i do appreciate and love her.
2. My friends - i love my friends with all my heart, they are the people i can run to when i am sad and talk to about anything, they try there best to help me and are always there to listen. When i need a good night out my friends are always one of the best people to share that with. I'm sure without them i would be nowhere.. Iloveyou guys <3
3. Teachers- I really appreciate all my teachers, though i can dislike them for getting me introuble for talking or being up my bum about getting to school but i know there intentions are always good and they just want the best for me. They are trying to motivate me and get me ready for my future. Without my teachers i wouldent get a good education and wouldent be able to go anywhere in life, seriously. I want to be a pysciatrist or a music therapist. I need my grade 12 to do both of those and i cant get grade 12 without my grade 9,10 and 11. So my goal for this week and the new year is to show up to class ontime everyday as much as i possible can and try to be a good girl.
4.My home- this one is kind of cliche, and your probibly wondering why i appreciate my home today mostly. Well i appreciate it everyday but im glad i get to leave school and go to a nice heated house with a warm bed and many electronic devices that can be used to communicate with other people and my shower! I'm going to go home and take a nice warm shower before i leave out for my friends birthday. YAY !
5. FOOOOODDDDD!- I really appreciate having food and water in my home atm because i am SUPER hungry. I know that i dont have to be starved like some little children around the world because my family can afford to eat and have food to eat. Which i am really thankful for.

ENTRY2-> Pay it Forward.
Not only am i going to do payitforward this christmas i think im going to do alot to help out my family, like help my mom clean up and get her coffee in the mornings or help people cook dinners and clean the dishes, watch the kids when they need a night out (subtract new years) or when there just busy and anything else i can do. It will make me feel like a better person. Some ideas i have had for pay it forward was the hole pay for the persons order behind me, go buy something small/give money to some kids i know that live around the corner that dont have much or wont be getting much for money. Maybe send in some toys and things to different places that help familys out on christmas or help someone carry something if their hands are full.

ENTRY3 -> Plan for the holidays.
My plan for these holidays are quite simple, this weekend i know im going to be going out with friends and hopfully twin. Then i would like to spend a couple days to myself in my room just reading some new books i have came across and writing, maybe go and visit my aunt who will soon be giving birth and help her around the house. The night before christmas i am really looking forward to, its always the happiest night for my family. We are going to bake cookies together for santa ;], eat some and watch some movies. On christmas day, my mom always makes us a very yummy breakfist and hotchocolate with a whipped topping, sprinkles and a candy cane in it, then we open presents. After we clean everything up and usually put everything away we shower and get ready. For lunch/dinner we go to my grandpas house with some of the family and eat, watch movies, catch up and open presents. We might go to my aunts house in ingersoll to watch my little cousin open his presents in the morning aswell. On boxing day, my moms hole side of the family goes over to my grandmas house and we have a huge dinner then we open presents. After we all just talk and hangout with eachother while people sip on cocktails. Right now we are not sure but we might go to my great aunts house for leftovers and to visit. I always like going there because she has an indoor inground pool and i get a good excersize swimming to shed off all the turkey and chocolate i have eaten in the past two days. I'm really excited for newyears eve because i am going to a party at my friends i will call her cheer because we cheered together, for her birthday. The theme is like a cross between clubbing/get decked out in newyears stuff. I helped her plan the whole thing out. There is going to be lots of balloons on the ground flashing lights, loud music and just sparkley things. We are going to make lots of food for people to eat aswell. I am going to go to Sirens to get a nice party top, wear skinny jeans and these sexy heels;] im not sure what im going to do with my hair yet but im really excited. I'm going to spead most of my night dancing, hopfully burning some calories. My goal is to go skating atleast twice and do some crunches everynight. Need to tone up my stomach ;)

ENTRY4-> Letter to Someone Important
I've already wrote a couple of letters to people that i havent sent or shown but i think i might rewrite one to mysoundtrack.
Dear mysoundtrack,
Things are confusing, but they always are when you have so much feelings for someone. Everytime you say something cute to me my head is always in the clouds and i make this odd screetching noise or giggle like an idoit. I'm always scared to say the wrong things that would make me sound stupid or that will make you not want to talk to me. I'm not sure what your feelings are for me anymore, but im hoping that things havent changed. Friday was pretty great, yah it kinda sucks that we didnt get to the concert but i was just glad to see you, and when you told me that you were happy to spend sometime with me i was super happy to hear that. I also really liked it everytime you would say "Your cute" or brush my hair out of my eyes and say "Pretty girl". I think its pretty funny what your roomates think of me and im glad you invited me back over to prove myself. I'll be looking forward to do so. We havent really talked about what all went on that night much yet, but im hoping eventually it will. I'm glad we got to.. really connect.. in a different way.

- I'll continue later..

No comments:

Post a Comment