Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sometimes the wind reminds me ..

Seeing the snow brings me back to the place that i dont want to be.
I need to get a grip on myself again. I'm looking forward to the holidays because maybe a break will give me time to pull myself back together.
Quick catch up:
1. mysoundtrack knows what my intentions are .. to be with him, i know that he doesnt know what his intentions are because he doesnt know me like other people because i am still kinda shy, but im going to bring him to my house to see if i can be more me in my own enviroment, hanging out with him more will really help me warm up to him. I will find out what his intentions are soon though. I like him alot and now he cant blame me..
2.Guitarist is coming back soon and i actually am excited it makes shortshorts happy, and hes kool i would like to see him again, then me shortshorts mysoundtrack and guitarist can all hangout again. I have some other thoughts on my mind to.
3. I need motivation, this week my goal is to attend everyclass on time all week, maybe subtract friday because its a tradition for me and ooper to go around and look for christmas presents for people and sit in tim hortans, but i do really want to watch this love actually movie. so i dont know whats going to go on.
4. im excited for twin to come down soon that will really make me happy, and christmas together will be great, i know shes not happy right now and i really think she should stay down here for a semester, nana said she had no problem having her come here and live with her but the whole party every weekend is a no go, but i agree not healthy and things are gunna change for me after new years.
5.mm, semi night and all that was a great weekend ive been having a good time on weekends so i dont know why im so down.
6. its oopers bday tuesday so im going to her house and were gunna bake stuff, i love baking :D
7. I'm going to hand out resumes today or sometime this week cause i would really like to work and get my own money i feel more independent and i want my own cash on me.
8. This weekend PUN has a show on saturday, so i hope im going to that and if not PARTYboy iss having another party that i might go to.

p.s being sick ROCKS :

2 comments:

  1. kay soooo first of all, im happy your deciding to let mysoundtrack know where you live. :)
    Thats usually quite a step for you. So mama's proud ;D bahaa,
    uhmmm, i am very very veryyyy happy that Guitarist is hoooome, Mysoundtrack, Guitarist, Shortshorts and you should hangout. Sounds like the four of you have fun together. :)
    I would like to see Twin again. Shes quite the chickk lol,
    Semii wassss pree good
    A job would be good for you for sure,
    annnnd, tell me how PUN is if you goo, Family christmas booked that day of cooourse :(
    Annnd ps- i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this: ''but the whole party every weekend is a no go, but i agree not healthy and things are gunna change for me after new years.'' and and then ''and if not PARTYboy iss having another party that i might go to.'' lool.
    I love you :P
    Have funn ! Dont let Mrs.Roth down ! She wrote to me saying Encourage Lover to attend classes. :) maybe it will make me look good if you attend all of them ahhha.

    OHH sickness ROCKS MAAANNNN. loove <3 :)

    Love; Hp;] yeeeeeee.
    ps- one last thing, craving chicken? hangouts soon and we'll bake some upp? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much good to offer someone, and I know that things are very confusing for you right now. You have mentioned you were having difficulty sleeping, and that you occasionally miss your bus etc., but you and I both know that not going to class makes you feel like crap.

    I like it when you're there. You are quiet but your presence is strong. I hope you are getting something out of all this, and really want you to tell your story through the photo-novela. It's a novel of your life told through pictures and yours will be very meaningful to you. And to me. I look forward to helping you with it in any way that I can.

    Make it your goal to go to class EVERY single day between now and exams. I know that you said that Friday is hard for you because of a long-time tradition, but be it known: I will be grumpy if you don't show up to class. Unless, of course, you drop by at some point in the day with a coffee for me. I take a medium with cream (just one). lol

    Look forward to the next few weeks with the class.

    ReplyDelete