Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He said i hate this place, i miss your smile i miss your face ...

Halfway through the week, i dont think ive ever really looked forward to the weekend as much as i am now. I get to get my tongue peirced, i get to spend my friday and saterday night with Will then go home sunday and just relax, maybe visit with some family, then the following weekend will be great aswell Alyssa is coming down and were going to an iparty in london. Its like a club for teenagers without alcohol instead energy drinks and i love to dance so its just going to be great.
Right now i feel a little down. I hate that i only get to see Will on weekends, and this is the first week back from march break so i have to et back into the habit of falling asleep alone again and its just hard not being able to listen to the steady breathing of another person or being able to rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Its so much more comforting to wake up with someone beside me and have someone keep me warm all night long and hold me if i jump up scared from my regular nightmares. I crave his lips, want to feel his arms around me all the time and it makes me sad knowing that i have to wait another 2 days. I dont know how people manage to have really long distant relationships. I would feel a little bit unfullfilled. Being infatuated with someone can feel so strong sometimes, its just passionate and you cant get enough of eachother im just wondering, how do you know when you love someone? Its a feeling ive been feinding for and i know it takes time but. i would like to know what it feels like.
I want to be with Will for a really long time, im just scared he might get sick of me and our relationship will run dry like so many do these days. I want to do something oblvious something he wouldent be expecting. I need some new ideas. What are some of the things you and your highschool boyfriend did Mrs.Roth? When alyssa comes down im thinking that her and jesse, me and will, alyssa c and chad should all go to the beach and watch the sunset and then climb these rocks, i think that would be something new and fun! Im really looking forward to it. ugghh im just sighing so much right now, i want to call Will and i want to hear his voice but i have this phobia of talking on the phone, it makes me feel blind and it bothers me how i can hear the person yet cant feel there presence or see them. People think im so silly when i say that but its true, and i would also feel like somewhat of a bother to be calling him, i just hate how we have barly any communication during the week besides the few inboxes reassuring plans over facebook.
Thats about all i have to write about right now, but heres some lyrics to a good song for the moment :

She said baby don't leave
Be home, stay close, be close to me
Boy don't be gone. boy don't be gone
He said baby you know
I gotta run I gotta go
I won't be long, girl I won't be long

She said boy don't you flirt
And baby please just don't get hurt
And if you feel alone then here take my shirt
He said forever girl I know you hate the weather girl
so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl

She ran picked up the phone
Said babe I miss you come back home
It can't be long, boy it can't be long
He said I hate this place
I miss your smile I miss your face
I wrote a song, girl I wrote a song

She said you make me better boy
I just mailed you a letter boy
And oh just so you know I'm still in your sweater boy
He said girl don't be hurt
I've sweat a lot and smell of dirt
and I think I'd feel naked without your shirt

He said you're looking great
I'm home I'm back I couldn't wait
Girl way too long, that was way too long
She said get over here
I crave you close I need you near
Now play that song, boy play me our song

He said back to forever girl
Hope you endured the weather girl
Now all I wanna do is get you outta that sweater girl
She said I love the way you flirt
I'm so glad you didn't get hurt
Now let me see you naked without that shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment