Friday, March 19, 2010

If cheerleading were easy, itd be called football.

So i think i know what i need to do to feel better, i need to CHEERLEAD ! just thinking about it drives me insane. I miss it sooo much. When im angry in cheer i release it in tumbling harder, hitting my motions in my dance harder, and throwing girls higher or if im top squeezing my muscles that much more, when we condition and do fitness i just push myself more. When im upset i release that through the dancing part of it. It occupied alot of my time and it was like a medicine to me, and the feeling i got when we did a good job and stuck all of our stunts is undescribable not to mention when you finally get an element you have been working on. AHH. i wish that east elgin would have a team id totally go out for it, id even be a caption. Ive done power cheerleading for 5 years and have some kick butt stunt sequences ive made up when i had to much time on my hands. I know richelle. my old coach would be happy to come in and help with tumbling and im always good at making dances. I could fundraise for uniforms and some of the competition fees. I know all the rules and regulations and parkside could use some competition. I think that it would be so great, but not likely. If worse comes to worse i could possibly ask to help out for ldss's cheer team spot there stunts and put in any input, i know there caption. and maybe get community hours for that too :D I heard they didnt do so well at provincials so if i could help them before nationals it wouldent hurt any i dont think.

1 comment:

  1. You sound very inspired! GO for it, your soul needs to be nurtured by passion - see if you can find someone who'd be interested in coaching; you never know when new teachers will end up with a desire to get involved... I'll keep my ears open and let you know if there's someone looking for something to get involved with.

    Have a great weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete